Minister sheds a tear for father
MAFUTSENI – Lutfo Dlamini, Minister of Labour and Social Security represented government during the funeral of Michael Majaji Gwebu, who was buried yesterday.
A government representative was present because Gwebu, who was Minister Lindiwe Dlamini’s father, was an Indvuna Yenkhundla (Constituency Headman) in Mafutseni.
Lindiwe is Minister of Housing and Urban Development.
Lutfo said Gwebu did not leave any bad record, unlike others holding similar positions.
“We do not have any questions about him and others holding similar positions should learn from him,” said the minister.
Get the full story from Times Sunday copy
- OUR HOUSING CRISIS MUST BE ADDRESSED
- NO CELLPHONES FOR WARDERS AT WORK
- JUDGE MPENDULO DISMISSES LAW SOCIETY’S APPLICATION
- DR NDIPHETHE MABILA IS NEW ACC DEPUTY DIRECTOR
- RECRUIT ARRESTED FOR E177 650 FRAUD