Ngwenya Glass a finalist in SMME Africa Awards
MBABANE – Ngwenya Glass, one of Swaziland’s successful companies has been shortlisted as a finalist for the prestigious Africa SMME Awards competition.
The annual competition is hosted by the Africagrowth Institute which is an independent company based in South Africa that is into the development of Small Medium and Micro Enterprises (SMMEs).
Ngwenya Glass is the only Swazi company that has been shortlisted under the Trade Sector Award.
There are six categories in all.
The company’s Managing Director Chas Prettejohn, in an interview voiced out his excitement on the latest developments.
Get the full story from Times copy
- WHO IS TO BLAME FOR POVERTY?
- SEARING HEAT FAILS TO DETER SIHLANGU
- EUROPEAN PROFESSIONALS FOR THE KING’S CUP GOLF
- BEREAVED STRIKER SANDILE DROPPED FROM SIHLANGU
- ‘MADZE’, NYANGA, ‘DIGGER’ STAY ON UNTIL 2016