SNAT congratulates Cabinet for complying
MBABANE – President of the Swaziland National Association of Teachers (SNAT) Sibongile Mazibuko has congratulated the Prime Minister Sibusiso Barnabas Dlamini and his Cabinet for finally complying with His Majesty’s order that fired teachers should return to school.
Mazibuko was reacting to a report that was carried by the Times Sunday yesterday where the Prime Minister stated that they would carry out the order by the King.
She said as teachers they were earnestly praying for the Prime Minister and the Cabinet to heed His Majesty’s instructions.
"We are happy that they are finally committing themselves to carrying out the King’s order.
"We are now waiting to meet with them probably this week to further iron out outstanding issues affecting teachers," she said.
Mazibuko said currently there were only two schools where teachers were still unable to conduct lessons as the schools’ keys were taken by government officials.
- I think ds Sibongile Mazibuko was out of order. Now I call up all teachers who are members of SNAT to terminate their relationship with this assosiation. SNAT uphose wabamuka sinkhwa emlonyeni bothishela. Hulumende akacoshe Sibongile yedvwa ngoba nguye loyimbangela yaloku. Futsi wakhuluma nakabi ngaHulumende wetfu lo. FIRE SIBONGILE MAZIBUKO PLEASE. We want peace.
August 20, 2012, 12:15 am, Njabulo Dan Matsebula (email@example.com)
- Udzakiwe wena Njabulo lotsi Sibongile akacoshwe. Acoshwe just because she exposes this poor organized and immoral government, just forget it,it won't happen sorry.
August 20, 2012, 3:30 pm, sibonginkosi dlamini (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- I support the comment that Sibongile Mazibuko was misleading teachers. Thank God that the King has now saved the teachers from being unemployed. Lomake lo uyinkhinga. Ugijima nemaphathi lawetsembisa livoti labothishela. Ungcolile. Nyalo wenta ungatsi sewubutsandza kwengca labanye Bukhosi!!!!!
August 20, 2012, 3:30 pm, Lebokgang Mafa (email@example.com)
- MPs must stop making empty promises
- King urges regiments to compose new songs
- ‘Mshengu’ off to Buffaloes!
- He cites Bible verse
- Mazarura a no show at ‘Birds’ DC