SNAT issues E2 000 loans
MBABANE – The Swaziland National Association of Teachers (SNAT) Cooperative Society yesterday began issuing the E2 000 loans to teachers whose salaries were slashed as a result of the no-work-no-pay rule.
Last week, SNAT Secretary General Muzi Mhlanga announced that loans would be issued as of Tuesday. However, the date was later changed to finalise logistics on how the teachers would receive the loans.
"We have finalised logistics on how the loans will be issued to cooperative members and members started receiving help as of today," he said yesterday afternoon.
Mhlanga said the teachers would receive the loans according to their cooperative numbers, meaning they attended to the first 2 000 members who registered to join the SNAT Cooperative, then follow with the next 2 000 members on the membership list until all members were attended to.
- Thank you SNAT saphose safa yindlala tsine lesingabhangi encenye,we cant survive ngalomhodlwana,ngiko sifuna lo 4.5% increment
December 8, 2011, 2:01 am, Tsutsu
- The Chief problem
- ‘Bomber’ set to retain presidency
- Ndlazi tipped to replace Chiweshe
- Swallows’ mother of all parties on June 8
- ‘Digger’ ready for Sihlangu daunting task