When love meets health
MBABANE – This year’s Valentine’s Day was given a health boost last Tuesday when the Health Ministry and other partners offered free testing and gave away complimentary roses.
The event took place in the Home Affairs building at the Ministry of Health where all the employees were invited for free testing to kick off Valentine’s Day.
The event was supported by the Elizabeth Glaser Paediatric AIDS Foundation, Clinton Foundation, Lus-weti, Times of Swaziland and Flower Connexion who treated women to red roses. Sibongile Mhlanga, the event’s organiser and the Ministry of Health’s Wellness Coordinator, said the event was an opportunity for individuals to give themselves a Valentine’s gift of health.
"We thought ‘why not give yourself the gift of life and bring a friend to give them the same gift," she said at the event held in the Ministry of Health’s conference room from 7am.
- DESPERATE TIMES CALL FOR DESPERATE MEASURES
- SEVEN TOP LAWYERS APPOINTED ACTING SUPREME COURT JUDGES
- MAN PUNISHES NEIGHBOUR’S STRAY COWS
- EX-SENATE DEPUTY PRESIDENT REV ABEDNEGO DLAMINI DIES
- COP ARRESTED OVER THEFT OF RSP QUANTUM TYRES, RIMS